Are you a motivated and talented Fullstack Engineer in search of an exciting opportunity?
Pantlån.se, a fintech company powered by forward-thinking investors, could be your next destination. We're currently seeking a skilled individual to enhance our dynamic team. Our founders, Petter, Ludwig, and Alfred, bring a wealth of knowledge in marketing, tech, and finance. Their combined expertise fuels our ongoing market expansion and innovative breakthroughs. As Pantlån.se strides towards becoming a global player, this role offers an unmatched opportunity to excel in a stimulating environment filled with creativity and visionary thinking. Your skills will have a significant impact on our product and play an important role in shaping the future of our platform. The time to act is now, so why not join us on this exciting journey?
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
• Review and debug code.
• Perform validation and verification testing.
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
What will help you to succeed in the role:
• You have experience in Fullstack software development using Node.js and/or Typescript on the backend, and React-based frameworks on the frontend.
• You have excellent general understanding of REST APIs and GraphQL.
• You are comfortable taking high-level front-end designs and turning that into readable, maintainable, best-practice React code.
• You can build web-services from high level specifications, including figuring out database schemas, security considerations, logging and monitoring, and how best to scale out deployments to handle lots of users and data.
• You are passionate about writing high-quality code and care for ensuring code validity by writing unit and integration tests.
• You keep up-to-date with best practices and new technologies.
Bonus points if you have:
• Experience with Material-UI based front-end components.
• Experience working with MongoDB.
• Experience with Docker.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
• A dynamic and innovative work environment.
• The opportunity to work with a team of committed and talented individuals.
• The chance to make a real impact on our product and the fintech industry.
• The flexibility to work remotely, with the option to work from our offices in Stockholm, Skåne, and Blekinge if desired.
If you are a skilled Fullstack Engineer looking for a challenging role in a fast-paced, innovative environment, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and let's take Pantlån.se to the next level together!
In this recruitment process, we are collaborating with Getsocial